Paying it Forward: Stepping Up to Supervision (Building a Better Us)
Time & Location
About the Event
Building a Better Us: Community Conversations for Systems Thinkers are networking events designed to share, learn and connect over conversations on challenging topics across Washington State; providing opportunities for inspiration, support, continued education and connection with our Washington MFT community.
Paying it Forward: Stepping Up to Supervision
An in-depth discussion about how sex and spirituality show up in our work with clients. We will explore what barriers might exist, how we as clinicians can expand our knowledge and skills in this area, and how we can integrate sex and spirituality into session.
- Participants will gain understanding of the values/benefits AAMFT supervisors give to the MFT community and profession.
- Participants will know where to access resources for AAMFT supervisor steps.
- Participants will have awareness of the financial and time commitments required to become a supervisor.
- Participants will learn some of the obstacles to becoming a supervisor and how other professionals achieved their AAMFT supervision certification.
- Participants will gain access to support resources for becoming an AAMFT supervisor.
*Live event was held on March 26th, 2021
- Access Recording & 1 Hr. CE$35$350$0