top of page
Adult Students

Authorization of

Continuing Education (CEs)

The Washington Association for Marriage and Family Therapy (WAMFT) can authorize Continuing Education (CEs) for any clinical educational program that you may be offering in the coming year. CEs can be authorized for all three licensed master's level groups - marriage and family therapists (LMFTs), mental health counselors (LMHCs), and social workers (LICSWs), or any combination of these groups. As you are undoubtedly aware, continuing education is an ongoing responsibility for license renewal by all three professions. 

bottom of page