Fri, Jul 23 | Online via Zoom
Standing at the Crossroads 1 year later (Building a Better Us Virtual Networking)
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
Jul 23, 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM
Online via Zoom
About the Event
Looking back over the last year since our Standing at the Crossroads Building a Better Us.
- Participants will reflect on the importance of holding space for clients at the crossroads regarding COVID-19 Pandemic, the Black Lives Matter movements; as well as gain more insight of the trauma that correlates with both topics.
- Participants will be updated about information regarding legislation, and how as a systemic community we can help support change within the legislative system.
- This event will also help give ideas on continuing growth and advocating.
- Registration, No CE$0$00$0
- Registration & 1 Hour CE$25$250$0