Ethics & Substance Use by Theresa Winther, LMFT, SUDP/MAC (2021 Spring Ethics & Integrity Series)
Time & Location
About the Event
4/23/21 Ethics & Substance Use by Theresa Winther, LMFT, SUDP/MAC Owner: One Step Forward, Private Practioner at Envision Counseling and EMDR trained
This presentation will compare and contrast the Ethics of AAMFT clinicians and Substance Use Disorder Professionals. There will be guidance on Washington Administrative Codes (WACs) and REvised Codes of Washington (RCW’s). Detailed requirements for seeking integrated, dual credentialing and expertise in both models of services. Learn current models of therapy, processes, and how to provide assessment, treatment, and services to clients, their chosen families, and their caregivers when substance use exists in the system.
- Understand the ethical codes for SUDP (NAADAC) and MFT (AAMFT) through national organizations.
- Understand tools for providing assessment and interventions for families with co-occurring disorders.
- Identify the family roles and tasks in a substance using the system.
- Learn and identify the MFT theories that apply directly to addiction services.
* Registration confirmation and event reminders will come from email@example.com. If you do not receive your confirmation within 15 minutes of registration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
- 2 Law & Ethics CEs$70$700$0