WAMFT Contact Information
- Address: P.O. Box 2276, Bellingham, WA 98227
- Phone: 1-888-553-1228, 360-733-1753
- Email and web site: email@example.com, www.wamft.org
- Executive Director: Kirk Roberts
Contact Kirk regarding general association and membership questions, referrals, licensing, association activities, listserv, web site, and any other questions you can think of!
WAMFT Executive Committee
These elected officials represent you and all WAMFT members, and they are eager to hear your opinions about issues you feel the association should address. Are there things we are doing well? Things we are missing? Ways we can enhance the profession in our state? Ways you would like to become involved?
- President: Ken Burr, 206-219-2553 or email
- President-Elect: Kim Gilliland, 425-922-1644 or email
- Secretary: Susan Arneson, 509-438-7722, email
- Treasurer: Robin Gray, 206-781-6446 or email
- Suzi Mohn: 425-941-6260 or email
Contact Suzi if you are interested in writing articles or assisting with the editorial process. If you would like to place a classified or display ad, contact Kirk Roberts. WAMFT members receive price breaks on all ads. For prices, visit www.wamft.org.
- Deadlines for submission of articles or advertising: Fall – Aug. 1 (distribution – Oct. 1); Winter – Dec. 1 (distribution – Feb. 1); Spring - April 1 (distribution – June 1)
WAMFT Committee Chairs, Coordinators, and Board Representatives
Your professional association is your opportunity to become involved for the growth of your practice and the profession. Are you interested in legislative issues? Conducting trainings? Networking with colleagues? Find the committee below which interests you and contact the volunteer listed to see how you can get involved.
- At-Large Board Members: Marc Bachrach, Megan Clarke, Christina Holland, Steve Maybell, Melody Rhode, Scott Wangsgaard, David Ward, Shannon Renae West
- Associate Board Member: Laura Heck
- Student Board Member: Ireri Villagomez-Morales
- Awards: Kim Gilliland
- Diversity: David Ward
- Elections: Katherine Yost
- Ethics, Training and Standards: Tess Wiggins
- Legislation: Christina Holland
- Marketing, Media Relations, and Social Media: Rick Monce
- Membership: Sue Arneson
- Scholarship: Robin Gray
- Social Networking: Rick Monce
- School Visits: Steve Maybell
The listserv is a good way to stay in touch with your colleagues and the work of your association. By joining, you can share practice information, network with your peers, and receive updates from WAMFT. Our listserv is coordinated through Yahoo. The number of messages averages about five to 10 per month. Messages range from alerting members about legislative initiatives, exchanging clinical resources, finding referrals, and locating office space.
- To subscribe, send an email with the word “SUBSCRIBE” in the subject box to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please contact Kirk Roberts at email or 1-888-553-1228 if you have any questions or if you have any problems subscribing.
AAMFT Contact Information
Your professional association handles many of your needs at the national level. Please contact AAMFT for things such as changing your membership information, inquiring about insurance for your practice, practice tools, legal advice, placing or checking on job listings, or editing your listing in the Therapist Locator Service
Members: To log in, use your AAMFT username and password.
Reach our Members
Reach 1,000 MFTs state-wide. Advertise in our newsletter or this website, or rent a mailing list. Click here for information.